Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Reverend Doctor Miller Newton has another friend besides Betty Sembler

12-13-05 Reverend Doctor Miller Newton is Straight's former national clinical director. He left Straight in the 80s amidst Florida state criminal and health investigations of Straight to set up his own Straight-like program in New Jersey. Twenty years and $11million in settlements with abused clients later he is back in Madeira Beach, Florida--now calling himself Father Cassian. Pokov is an organization that tracks abusive priests. It tracks Miller Newton. Father George has come to the aid of Father Cassian in a couple of Pokov posts that Greta from Pokov has reposted as a comment to our blog here.

4 Comments:

Blogger meganericks8039 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

4:30 AM  
Blogger petindex said...

Great post. I too have a blog about chapter 7 bankruptcy . let me know if you want to trade links.

10:40 PM  
Blogger shawnbrooks8252 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:30 PM  
Blogger darrelgibson38468792 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home